I will be uploading a Bzz Agent Unboxing, so be sure to check it out on my youtube channel. So I just wanted to tell you people about Bzz agent. I have been a member for 2 years now and I have received loads of goodies like gluten free bread, mascara, shampoo and much much more. It is a word of mouth company, and all you have to do is answer a few short surveys about your self and wait to be joined with a campaign (a product). Once you receive your package you must share your honest opinion and let people know about the product both on the internet and with your friends. Then you let them know what you thought of the product and what others thought. Thats it you get points and the higher your points the more likely you are to get products. For more information click me. :) You can get free products to try out. Be sure to try it out yourself....
Be sure to watch out for my unboxing and review thanks for reading me. Bye xxx.
FYI: I am not being paid or forced or getting anything out of writing this post, I just wanted to inform you about Bzz agent and so the post goes along with my video.
No comments:
Post a Comment