These are most of my case, most of these have been purchased online and I have collated them over a period of time. I have alot more than this but this is my reacent bunch. I have the Iphone 5 and I use it to film my videos. (go and check out my youtube channel)
1. OrangeBirds Nest Case
I purchased this from ebay for 99p. It is beautiful case and looks amazing when it is on. I wouldn't say its the best to protect your phone, however it looks amazing.
You can get it from here: CLICK ME
2. Hot Pink Bow Silicone Case
I bought this from Amazon for £1.59 a while ago, however i love it. It doesn't stay on your phone as it is silicone so it is easy to remove. It is easy to wipe and has stayed white since. I love it as it does protect my phone and it looks amazing on the phone.
You can get it from here: CLICK ME
3. 3D Pearl Flower Case
I bout this from Born Pretty Store last year for below $9,99, can't really remember the price. However now it is $4.99 now. This case is a hard back bling case. None of the pearls or the diamond pieces fell out. A way you can prevent it from falling out is by sealing it with a top coat nail polish. The case is one of my favourites. I love the colours used and it actually protects the phone.
You can get it from here: CLICK ME
4. Lace and Pearl Case
I bout this under £10 from ETSY however you can get this for cheaper at amazon or ebay. It is a beautful case and only one pearl has drop off. The lace complements the case so much. The case is hard back so it protects the phone and it looks beautiful.
You can get it from here: CLICK ME
Get the cheaper alternative: CLICK ME
5. Bright Green Silicone Case
I got this for around £0.20p (I know right sooooo cheap) from ebay. It was a auction item and only me and another person bided for it. You can grab loads of bargains from ebay by auctioning for items. I love this case it is super cute and the colour is amazing. It looks great on the phone and it protects my phone. And it is a flexible case.
You can get it from here by auctioning: CLICK ME
You can get it from here; buy it now: CLICK ME






No comments:
Post a Comment